Welcome to CEMLearning
One of the benefits of insuring with Clubs Employers Mutual is access to 'online' Training Courses. The below courses are currently available to you and additional courses may be added in the future.
You have been registered to complete a selection of the following courses and have been provided with your own login and password.
- Approaching an employee you are concerned about
- Armed Robbery Safety Awareness
- Bullying and Harassment for Employees
- Bullying and Harassment for Managers and Supervisors
- Contractor Induction
- Dealing with Workplace Conflict
- Duty of Care for Managers and Supervisors
- Duty of Care for Workers
- First Appointment: Psychiatrist; Psychologist; Exercise Physiologist
- Injury Management for Managers and Supervisors
- Injury Management for Workers
- Managing Mental Health Risk at Work
- Managing Psychological Conditions in the Workplace
- Manual Tasks for Workers
- (Mis)Behave with Dave – Mental Wellbeing in the Workplace
- Office Ergonomics
- Privacy and the Workplace
- Risk Management for Managers and Supervisors
- Work Health and Safety Fundamentals
Once you have logged in you will see the list of courses available to you in the 'My Training' tab.
Click the relevant courses and work through them as directed.
If you have any queries contact your organisation administrator or email@example.com.